Monday, September 28, 2009

{hello world}

Here I am world.  Inspired by a friend that blogs regularly.  I don't know that I will have anything exciting or important to say, but here I am nonetheless.

So this is me.  I'm a mom.  I'm a wife.  I'm a CrossFitter.  I'm a coach.  I'm a friend.  In the midst of all of that, I'm me.  Ask me who exactly "me" is I probably won't be able to tell you.  I take care of my family, can't seem to keep my house clean and sometimes have dinner done on time so my hubby doesn't have to pitch in.  I'm a wife that gets overwhelmed easily leaving my husband to just wait out my moods.  But, I'm a loving wife, married to the love of my life 16 years this past summer.  I CrossFit. I ditched the typical gym mentality that included elliptical trainers, lateral raises, lat pulldowns, bicep curls, etc. for a method of training that will drive your Global Gym into the ground.  But that is just my opinion.   I love my friends.  Online, local, friends from the past, friends that touch your soul, new friends, long-distance, reaquainted, like-minded, etc.  I don't get to spend near enough time with them.  Coffee, anyone?

So that's the beginning of my blog. Just introducing me to the world.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. You've got a subscriber in me. I would love to do coffee with you, especially next month after you Cert. Hope you can share your experiences there right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I would love that. Maybe we can make a plan for that. I would still love to come workout in Paul's gym. My Fall is getting crazy though. Tony starts to travel a lot for work and our weekends fill up. Let's try to make that work though. I'd enjoy it very much. Thanks for following. :)

    ReplyDelete