Monday, October 12, 2009

{these are a few of my favorite things . . .}

I've decided that sometimes a non-thought provoking blog entry can be nice.  So here it is.  I actually stole this from my Facebook page so it really required very little thought this time. 


Things That Make Me Happy


~ text messages ~ painted toenails ~ orange spice tea ~ nonfat sugar free vanilla lattes double shot half the flavor ~ my kids telling me i am the best mom in the world ~ tony’s kisses ~ a good run or workout ~ a great haircut ~ perfect jeans ~ fun shoes ~ cuddling ~ long hugs ~ laughing ~ kenna's laugh ~ quiet time ~ the smell of the trees after it rains ~ tulips ~ genuine friends~ memories of my mom’s smile ~ finishing a sewing project ~ sewing myself something fun ~ receiving a fabric order ~ ordering online ~ my siblings ~ my dad’s generosity ~ crossfit ~ gno ~ roadtrips ~ the east side of Kalispell ~ trailrunning ~ new running shoes ~ fun workout clothes ~ visiting new places ~ cottages ~ sunshine and warm weather ~ cami tanktops ~ loungy pants ~ hot baths ~ days off when you should be working ~ healthy happy kids ~ dates with my husband ~ family nights ~ online chats ~ quotes that hit home ~ nice people ~ hockey games~ my computer ~ coffee with friends ~ meeting new people ~

No comments:

Post a Comment