Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{smiles abound)

smile n. a pleased, kind, or amused facial expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed.

I still have smiles on my mind.  I have always loved a beautiful smile.  The way they change your mood, change a person's appearance or change the energy in the air.  Your entire day can take a different course because of a smile.  A smile from a stranger can make you believe in the goodness of humanity.  A smile from a baby can make you giggle.  A smile from a love interest can melt your heart.

Since my friend started posting pictures of beautiful smiles I notice them even more.  Smiles on my mind made me immediately think of three pictures that I have saved on my computer.  A picture of each of my kids.  My favorite smile pictures that light  up my kid's faces and speak to each of their beatiful little personalities.

A trio of smiles that make me giggle, believe in the goodness of humanity and melt my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment