Friday, March 2, 2012

{what makes you happy}

About a year ago, the night before my surgery I quickly posted a blog entry listing many of my happy places and asked for people to quickly post their happy places, because it was a day when happy places where definitely in order!
So, tonight a friend was posting beautiful photos of smiles that just make you happy and smile when you look at them.  So I started thinking of my happy places that make me smile.  One of my happy places is a coffee shop, a hot cup of coffee and a good book.  So I went out looking for a pic that made me think of this happy place.  This was one of the first pics to pop up.  I love hearts!  So this spoke, ok, shouted to my happy place.  Find your happy place, curl up with it and enjoy your life!
What is your happy place? 

1 comment:

  1. In my bathtub with hot water and bubbles! And a good book. Or hanging out with the family in the kitchen getting dinner ready.

    ReplyDelete